Can your server query more than 1 Billion events in less than 5 seconds?
LogZilla: The Big Data syslog management solution for IT networks.
LogZilla Corporation is a global provider of big data syslog event management software enabling organizations to improve network availability, resiliency, and operational efficiency. Our software collects and indexes machine data at a massive scale enabling users to quickly and easily search, analyze, monitor and report on this data in real time.
LogZilla’s log data collection and reporting allows organizations
LogZilla’s goal is to provide the most scalable event management
system possible while, at the same time, eliminating the need for
over engineered software that users are unable to easily learn.
- Detect/track suspicious behavior and prevent incidents
- Provide time stamped record of various activities such as
customer and user activities
- Support forensic analysis and correlation
- Store and provide compliance/regulatory data
- Support IT/Network routine maintenance and operations
- Manage/reduce costs for IT/Security
- Monitor/Track Service Level Agreements
- Adhere to industry compliance specifications such as PCI, SOX,
- Highly Scalable Indexing Service Provides Results in Seconds,
- Process Messages for up to 50,000 Hosts
- Automatically Deduplicate Messages
- Built upon open source code
- VMWare Ready
- Turnkey Hardware Solutions Available
- Optional Cloud-based service offering allows users to send
logs to our datacenter without having to set up their own server
Why Use LogZilla? Answer: Massive ROI (Return on Investment)
Network uptime is vital. Reducing network downtime is the responsibility of IT. How much is each minute of network downtime worth to your organization? To proactively manage an IT network and reduce downtime, an effective syslog management solution is vital in today's enterprise networks.
LogZilla offers a network monitoring software solution used by many leading organizations to process syslog messages and develop proactive network management plans for both problem and incident management that can be executed upon in real-time. Every network needs to be monitored so that IT can effectively manage network devices and prevent downtime. Downtime is lost revenue to any entity. Increase your revenue with LogZilla by decreasing network downtime through our proprietary network management reports.
LogZilla began as Php-Syslog-ng in 2005. As a result, the source code is incredibly stable and robust. The latest enhancements are the product of the best network engineers in the world. LogZilla can easily handle 100's of millions of messages, and 10's of thousands of devices. Our intuitive User Interface provides fast searching, graphing and charting capabilities to make sense out of the madness of millions of syslog event messages.
Why Use Syslog?
Syslog is a valuable network monitoring mechanism that proactively captures chronic issues affecting network management. It can identify many more exceptions and network degradation warnings than other forms of network monitoring metrics, such as SNMP traps.