LogZilla is pleased to announce the release of its latest version, 4.0.
This version is a major step forward in providing industry leading network management software for syslog solutions to businesses at a price they can afford.
This major milestone release continues the tradition of LogZilla management and the development team listening to the suggestions of our customers. The result is a new version with over 300 new features and enhancements.
Among these major new additions are:
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- RBAC allows administrators to specify which users have access to groups of hosts.
- SNMP Trap Forwarding
- Users licensed for "Email Alerts" can now specify an SNMP trap destination as well.
- All logs older than a specified retention level get automatically archived to disk
- Archives can also be re-imported at any time through the Web User Interface
- If the admin orders a license prior to installation, the server will automatically install it.
- Unattended Install
- Admins can now use an answer file to pre-answer all installation questions.
- Adobe Flash is no longer needed to run LogZilla. Enjoy viewing reports on your iPad!
- Audit Trail
- Logged in user actions can now be logged to File, DB or to the Syslog Daemon.
- Time Slider
- Search Results can be further refined by using a slider control at the top of the results page.
- Post-Search Filtering
- Search Results can be further refined using a post-search filter
With our latest features and advancements, LogZilla provides the most advanced network management solution but remains a fraction of the cost of our competitors. At LogZilla, businesses can select the syslog solution that they need rather than buying expensive bundled packages. Our new version is a direct result of listening and responding to our customers needs. We will continue to nourish our relationships with our valued customers and we welcome your feedback as we grow our product.
We're very proud of this release and are sure you will be equally pleased, so don't hesitate to download the new release today at http://www.logzilla.pro/downloads and please keep the great suggestions coming!
Founder and CTO, LogZilla
Office: 252-564-9452 (LOG-ZILA)
Enhanced Compliance using syslog-ng and LogZilla
Want more compliance with regulations? Try syslog-ng Premium Edition with Logzilla.
Key syslog-ng PE benefits for regulatory compliance:
- Encrypted, timestamped log storage to prevent tampering.
- Zero message loss ensured by Reliable Log Transfer Protocol (RLTP), Reliable Disk-based Buffering, and adaptive message rate control, when using syslog-ng PE on the client side.
A trial version of syslog-ng PE is available here.